Friday 20 July 2012

Leather folio mystery solved



Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion pictures / Fashionable accessories / Street style


One of the inevitabilities of the fashion week circuit is that you run into the same people in several different cities. I snapped a photo of this leather folio in London, and it piqued Daniel’s interest as a unisex option for a fashionable Macbook sleeve. I had no guesses as to who designed it but, as luck would have it, I ended up turning my camera lens to the same smartly-dressed lass outside the Paul Smith mens show in Paris. This time I made sure to collect the name of the brand.


jas mb clutch


Article continues. To read it in full visit 'Leather folio mystery solved' at Fashionising.com »


Tagged: clutch Jas MB





by Tania Braukämper via Fashionising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment